Saturday, March 19, 2011

Bye Tooth! (extraction journey)

I got this cute little tooth container today!

So it starts when I thought I got oral ulceration due to lack of vitamin c. The thing was I cannot see where it is! I can feel the pain of course. It's somewhere hidden back there.

Then I went to my dentist to see it. And he gave me a nice offer: extraction!

It's been years since my last extraction. I mean around 10 years? 11? Oh my… and this time it's the wisdom tooth!

Well well. The process has finished. And I was so amazed looking at my dear little wisdom tooth.

The nurse noticed me and ask me, " Do you want to carry it home?". Well, my parents used to keep all of my and my brother's extracted teeth, so I felt like doing the same thing.

So that's how I got this cute little thing, to put my dear tooth. Quite adorable, I must say lol

Still I need to warn myself that it's just the beginning of the whole journey. From the x-ray pic, I still need to get rid of the rest of my wisdom teeth. That means another three! Wow. Wow. Wow.

(trying to convince myself It wouldn't be a painful journey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here ^-^