Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boys x Mascara


Again, another "What the xyz?!?!?" series of marketing strategy in Japan. (Btw just in case you don't know what is mascara: Mascara is a kind of cosmetic for giving more volume / length to your eyelash). I am not really sure about this product's target: girls or boys (or even both), but it seems that many of cosmetic products in Japan also let boys be their model (???). Before taking this picture, I've seen boys as models for eyebrows pencils and eyeliner as well :D (Sorry, didn't take any pic :p)

Well, what can I say? Make-up is not only for girls, but that's what I know in entertainment industry. It doesn't really fit in the daily life. Am I wrong? Let me know what's in your mind!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave your comment here ^-^